ACDS or Army College of Dental Sciences is a dental sciences college that is based in Secunderabad farm. It is supported by the Army Welfare Education Society and is associated with Dr. NTR University of health sciences (UHC), situated in Vijayawada. ACDS offers admission to eligible candidates in undergraduate/ postgraduate courses. For admission to the UG course, the applicants have to qualify for a written test which is directed by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The college offers a total no. of 40 seats out of which 6 seats are already reserved for Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and the remaining 34 seats for the participants who clear the written exam i.e. C-WAT. Consequently, all the aspirants who are going to take up this exam in 2023, must gather all the essential information regarding ACDC 2023 first.
ACDS 2023 Highlights
|Full form||Army College of Dental Sciences|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Conducting body||Army College of Dental Sciences|
|Mode of exam||Online (CBT mode)|
|Exam date||May 2023|
|Duration of exam||2 hrs|
|Official website||Check Here|
ACDS 2023 Important Dates
|The application form starts date||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||April 2023|
|Admit card issue date||May 2023|
|Date of the exam||May 2023|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||July – August 2023|
|Commencement of classes||September 2023|
|Application form starts date||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||April 2023|
|Admit card issue date||April 2023|
|Date of the exam (PGW)||April 2023|
|Counseling/ Admission procedure||April 2023|
|Commencement of classes||May 2023|
The mandatory details regarding the eligibility criteria are listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- An applicant who is more than seventeen years of age is eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
- Candidates whose parents are serving as army personnel/eligible ex-army personnel/war widows are also eligible.
- Candidates who have passed the HSC examination can take up the exam.
- They should have passed HSC exams with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects separately.
- They must have obtained more than 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
ACDS 2023 Application Process
- To apply for UG/ PG course, applicants have to visit the official site.
- On the homepage of the official website, candidates will see the link for the application form.
- Tap on the link to open the application form and fill it with all the correct and accurate information.
- Once the form filling is completed, applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Participants also have to upload the required documents like the scanned copies of the latest passport size photograph, Left thumb impression, and also the signature according to the given format and size.
- Make sure to complete the application fee payment also as it is a part of the application process.
- Applicants are told to keep a hard copy of the application form safe with them as it will be required at the time of admission.
- The application fee has to be paid by the Demand Draft only i.e. Rs. 800/-.
- The Demand Draft needs to be made in favor of the Army College of Dental Sciences.
- Meanwhile, candidates should also attach their other proof-related documents, acknowledgment cards (with the correct address of the applicant).
- All the important documents/ certificates along with DD should be sent via register post or speed post, ten days before the deadline at the below-mentioned address:
Army College of Dental Sciences,
ACDS Nagar (Chennapur-CRPF Road),
Jai Jawaharnagar Post,
Secunderabad – 500 087
- Questions will be covered from subjects such as Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
- Each section will be of 25 marks.
- This will be a computer-based test examination.
- All the questions will be Objective-based (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each correct answer will get 1 mark and for each wrong response, there will be a reduction of 0.25 marks.
- The exam conducting authority will follow the computer-based evaluation of the test.
ACDS 2023 Results
The necessary details associated with the announcement of the results are listed below for the applicants:
- Candidates will be provided the notice of the releasing date of the results through the official portal.
- In order to check the results, every participant applicant has to visit the official website using the registration number and password.
- After a few days of the completion of the entrance exam, the authority will upload the results of the exam only for those candidates who participated in it.
- Applicants are told to download and save the result from the website and take some copies of a similar for future usage.
- It is to clarify that, no result will be sent to the candidates via post or any offline medium.
|MNS 2023 Notification||GNM Nursing Admission 2023|
ACDS 2023 Exam Counselling
- After the declaration of the results, the authority will begin the preparation of the merit list for the candidates.
- The merit list will hold the names of the students who have achieved higher marks within the entrance examination.
- The admission department will conduct a counseling method for the candidates that will be based on the candidate’s merit list only.
- Candidates will be able to see the details related to the counseling method on the official website of the university.