The admission process for Bihar ANM is organized by Bihar Staff Selection Commission to enroll interested candidates in the Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery course. ANM is basically a 2-year diploma/ certificate course that trains and qualifies nurses for serving humanity. Candidates can easily download the application form for Bihar ANM 2023 from the official website, fill it and submit it before the closing of the same. Consequently, the candidates will be selected on the basis of an entrance test and previous academic performances only. Before filling the application form, candidates must check whether they satisfy the required eligibility criteria or not.
Bihar ANM Admission 2023 Overview
|Bihar Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery
|Level of admission
|Bihar Staff Selection Commission
|To be announced
Bihar ANM 2023 Important Dates
|Application form start date
|1st week of July 2023
|Last date to submit the form
|3rd week of July 2023
|Admit card issue on
|To be announced
|Date of exam
|To be announced
The age of an applier should be over 18 years.
The upper age limits for various categories are given below:
- Unreserved (Male): 37 years
- Unreserved (Female): 40 years
- EWS (Male): 37 years
- EWS (Female): 40 years
- Backward Class: 40 years
- Extremely Backward Class: 40 years
- SC/ST (Male & Female): 42 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- An applying candidate must be registered with the registration council of Bihar Nurses.
- They must also hold a 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) certificate.
Bihar ANM 2023 Application Form
Those candidates who wish to take admission in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery course can apply for it by filling the application form through online mode. For the reference of interested applicants, we have listed the important details regarding ANM Application form 2023 below:
- The application form is made available via online mode through the official website i.e. www.bssc.bih.nic.in. Moreover, no offline mode is available for the same.
- Read all the important instructions and guidelines as mentioned in the information brochure of the ANM application form.
- All the candidates who are going to fill the application form should have their personal, educational, contact details aptly.
- Such applicants must also keep all their requisite certificates/ documents ready as they need to affix the same in the application forms as per the specified format and size.
- They must keep the due date in their mind while submitting the online application form.
Candidates can make the payment of the application form using offline mode via bank challan. Paid fees will not be refunded. Moreover, the category wise application fee is provided in the table below:
- Exam Mode: Official authorities will conduct a pen and paper-based entrance exam for the applicants that means the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Sections: The authority will be conducting the exam by providing different sections in it.
- Duration of Exam: Applicants need to solve the complete queries of the entrance exam in 2 Hours only.
- Time Limit: No extra time limit will be allocated to the applicants to solve the paper.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) in the exam.
- Marking Criteria: The marking scheme in every section will be different.
Bihar ANM 2023 Result
Those applicants who had appeared for the entrance exam will be able to check their results through the official website by entering their application number or roll number. The marks of the participants along with the rank will be published in the merit list. Candidates can access the merit list and download the same in order to attend the counseling rounds. The selection criteria of the candidates will solely be based on their performance in the written exam.
|Bihar GNM 2023 Application Form
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
Bihar ANM Counselling Process
After the merit list publication, applicants will have to appear for a personal interview round followed by the document verification/ counseling process. Within a few weeks of the release of the result, the personal interview for Bihar ANM admissions commences. Candidates will be allotted the date and venue by the respective authorities to appear for the PI round. Qualified candidates who performed well in the written test will be called for a personal interview by the panel. Candidates are ought to download their interview call letter for attending the same. All the other important related to counseling will be made available to candidates on the official website.