The online application forms for Chhattisgarh ANM 2023 are yet to be released by the official authorities. The complete admission process for Chhattisgarh ANM is conducted by the Directorate of Health Services, Chhattisgarh to provide admission to the eligible candidates in 2 years Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery course. Each year, a large no. of applicants apply for this admission process. Candidates can avail of the online application form of Chhattisgarh ANM via the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Chhattisgarh.
The authority will provide admission to the eligible candidates in the colleges of Chhattisgarh state that offer ANM courses. On the contrary, admission will be provided to the candidates only on the basis of marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. Consequently, to get enrolled in ANM courses in the institutes/ universities of Chhattisgarh, eligible candidates have to pass separately in the entrance exam led by the authorities.
Chhattisgarh ANM 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Chhattisgarh ANM 2023|
|Full form||Chhattisgarh Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery|
|Type of course||Diploma|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Type of institute||Government and Private|
Chhattisgarh ANM 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||To be notified|
|Last date to register online||To be notified|
|Admit card issue date||To be notified|
|Entrance exam||To be notified|
|Result publish on||To be notified|
|Counseling commencement||To be notified|
Checking eligibility requirements before applying for Chhattisgarh ANM Admission is very necessary. Hence, we have mentioned eligibility norms for Chhattisgarh ANM Admission 2023 below:
Age Limit: Candidates between the ages of 18 years to 31 years are eligible to take part in the Chhattisgarh ANM Admission process.
Nationality: The candidate should be Indian and natives of Chhattisgarh State must hold a domicile certificate.
Qualification: Candidates should have successfully passed out class 12th from a known board of education. Furthermore, candidates holding a graduation degree in a relevant stream/ discipline are also eligible to apply.
Appearing: Appliers who are appearing in the final year of their UG degree or are waiting for the final year results can apply too.
Chhattisgarh ANM Application Form
The online application form for ANM will be made accessible on the official web portal of the Directorate of Health Services, Chhattisgarh. The correct details regarding the application form are mentioned below:
- First of all, open the authorized web portal of the Directorate of Health Services, Chhattisgarh.
- Students will have to register themselves by submitting the asked details such as their name, parent’s details, mail id, communicational info, academic info, etc. in the registration form.
- All the above-mentioned details must be filled in very aptly and carefully to avoid any mistakes further.
- After that, upload or attach your scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature, and other requisite certificates, and then submit the form.
- Post the filling and submission of the application form, candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee through online facilities such as Net Banking or Debit/Credit card.
- After making payment, take the printout of the application form and fee receipt.
|General applicants||Rs. 350/-|
|OBC applicants||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST applicants||Rs. 200/-|
Relevant information to the exam pattern is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode (Pen and Paper Based Test)
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions
- Important topics: General knowledge and subject-related queries
Chhattisgarh ANM Result
- Chhattisgarh ANM entrance test results will be made available online mode on the official website.
- Candidates who participated in the exam will be able to see their result using their roll number once it is made available by the authority.
- On the basis of their marks/ rank obtained in the exam, a merit list will be prepared for the counseling process.
Chhattisgarh ANM Counselling
- Nominated participants will have to report for the counseling round as per the schedule and time allotted by the authorities of Chhattisgarh ANM via mail or website.
- At the time of counseling, candidates have to produce certain documents which will be verified and they will also be asked to provide their choice for institute/ college.
- Based on the candidate’s merit and choice filled by them, they will be allotted seats for the ANM course.
- Post the seat allotment process, students will have to report to the allotted institute and complete the formalities of admission.
- Students who fail to report for counseling or the admission process will be responsible for the cancellation of their admission.
Documents Required for Counseling Procedure
All the nominated students are told to carry the below-mentioned documents for the verification process:
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate)/ UG degree/ Marksheets
- 2 passport-sized photograph (colored)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Category certificate
- Domicile Certificate