Madhya Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Training Selection Test is a state-level exam that is organized and conducted every year by Professional Examination Board. The entrance exam is conducted to enroll candidates for training in women’s health worker training centers. The official notification in accordance with MP ANM 2023 is released by MP PEB on their official website i.e. www.peb.mp.gov.in. The online application form for the same will be made accessible in the month of April 2023.
Consequently, candidates should go through the complete specifications as given below. It includes eligibility criteria, important dates for the exam, and the syllabus that can be used for the preparation.
MP ANMTST 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||MP ANMTST|
|Full form||Madhya Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives Training Selection Test|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Organizing department||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
MP ANM 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form commencement on||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2023|
|Results announcement||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counseling process||July 2023|
Only female candidates who successfully satisfy all the eligibility norms as prescribed below can apply to Madhya Pradesh ANM Training and Selection Test:
- Only Indian nationals and natives of Madhya Pradesh are applicable to appear in the training selection test.
- Such female applicants must have cleared the Class 12th board examination from a recognized board of education.
- Aspirants who are appearing for the 12th board exams can also apply but such applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria as soon as the results will be are announced by the authority.
MP ANM 2023 Application Form
- The application form Madhya Pradesh ANM 2023 will be released in the month of April 2023 and candidates can collect its application form through www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- The online mode for application form releasing will be there.
- Participants got to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board so as to fill the application form.
- It must be noted that in order to appear for the admission procedure it’s mandatory for the applicants to fill the application form and submit the form before the due date only.
- Before starting the application form filling process, applicants are requested to check the mentioned guidelines/ instructions related to the application process.
- They should meet the eligibility criteria set by the university to fill the online application form.
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2023 Application Fee
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 400/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 200/-|
The MP ANMTST examination needs to be completed within 2 hours. Candidates will have to attempt 150 multiple-choice (Objective based) questions. Each correct answer will get one mark. There will be no provision of negative marking for the wrong answer in the same. The question paper holds two sections having questions from General Knowledge and Science subject.
The section-wise layout of the exam pattern is given in the following table:
|Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions|
MP ANM 2023 Results and Selection Process
All the candidates who take part in the MP ANMTST entrance exam are required to visit the official website of MP PEB and enter their login credentials to check the results.
Within a few days after the announcement of the result, a merit list will be released on the official website of MP PEB. If the candidate finds her name on the merit list, she will be called for the selection process further. After that document verification process will take place where candidates all documents in original and photocopy form will be verified.
MP GNTST 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, GNM Admission
MP ANM 2023 Seat Matrix
|Category||Open competition||Asha workers||Total seats|
|Other backward classes||79||23||102|