UP MBA Exam is a state-level exam that allows qualified students to apply for PG management programs at different state-level universities and institutes across Uttar Pradesh. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University often referred to as AKTU, would conduct an online test. Each year, the test begins in the month of May.
UPCET MBA 2023 Schedule
|UP MBA Registration Commencement||January 2023|
|UP MBA Registration Ending||March 2023|
|Paying Online Fee Last Date||March 2023|
|Admit Card Release||April 2023|
|Downloading Admit Card Last Date||May 2023|
|Date of Exam||May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||June 2023|
To apply for the UP MBA 2023 test, you should meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with aggregate marks of 50% marks to be eligible to take the UP MBA 2023 entrance exam.
- Those, who fall to the reserved category, including SC/ST, would get a 5% reduction in the aggregate marks.
- Candidates should have taken and passed Mathematics in class XII at the undergraduate level. The applicant should also have taken national-level examinations such as the CAT, MAT, or CMAT and received a passing result.
Important Point: Just NRI and foreign applicants who meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements are able to apply for UP MBA 2023.
UP MBA 2023 Application Form
- If you want to register for UP MBA 2023, you may get the application form from the official site.
- Properly fill out all of the personal information on the online application. Fill in your professional and academic information as well.
- You may select any three cities for the test center. Then, in the format provided, submit the most recent picture and signature.
- Make a copy of the application form and preserve the information.
- Ensure you fill out the online application and submit the application cost.
- Pay the application cost with a credit card, debit card, or net banking transaction.
- 1,300 is the application fee for applicants in the general category, while it is Rs. 650 for reserved category candidates (SC/ST).
- The UP MBA 2023 exam will last 120 minutes and consist of 400 Objective Type Questions worth 100 points.
- No negative marking would be used.
- In offline mode, the paper would take place.
UP MBA 2023: Syllabus
The paper would be divided into four parts, including:
- Section-A: (English Language): this section covers English grammar such as sentence correction, vocabulary, Uncommon words, Sentence completion, Summary based questions, comprehension of passages, Relationship among phrases & words, Idioms, synonyms, Jumbled Sentences, antonyms, Conclusion, Inference- Statement- and Critical Reasoning.
- Section-B: (General Awareness): This section covers general aptitude, science, current awareness, culture, Economy, Trade and Industry, Sports, Politics, Technology, Books and Authors, Who is who, Awards and Honours, and Famous personality
- Section-C: (Numerical Aptitude): This section covers Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra, Tables, charts and tables, Number System, Permutation & Combination, Time and Work, Mensuration, Averages, Interpretation of graphs, Trigonometry, Profit and loss, Percentages, linear & quadratic equations.
- Section-D: (Thinking and Decision Making): This section covers creative thinking and verbal reasoning, Direction, Unfamiliar relationships, Assertion/ Reasons, Linear arrangements, Coding/ Decoding, Clock and calendars, Statements/ Conclusion, Finding patterns trends, Family Tree/ Blood Relations, Simple Puzzles, Assessment of figures & diagrams, Sequence, and Series, Cause/ Effect Relationships, (Numerical & Alphabetical)
Cities with Exam Centers include the ones listed below:
Lucknow, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Bareilly, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Jhansi, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Muzaffarnagar, Aligarh, Bareilly, Moradabad, and Mathura
UP MBA 2023 Result
On the official site, the results would be revealed. So, here on the main page, go over to the UP MBA 2023 link of results and select on it. Then, input your date of birth & roll number. Here on display, you would be allowed to see the final result. Take care to save the result to your computer and print it off for future reference.
|IGNOU MBA Admission 2023||DU MBA Admission 2023|
UP MBA 2023 Counselling
All who score the same or higher than the UP MBA 2023 cutoff will be invited to the counseling stage. Qualified candidates would enroll for UP MBA 2023 counseling on the official site. After the findings are revealed, the counseling procedure would commence in June. Ensure you have all of the necessary papers with you for verification. Seats would be assigned based on merit and the applicant’s preferred institution. Furthermore, every round’s seat allocation would be announced individually.
After being allocated a seat at this institution, aspirants would need to visit the admissions office and provide the necessary documentation in order to complete the admissions procedure.
- Admit Card
- Certificate and class 10th grade sheet (for date of birth)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and class 12th grade sheet
- Identity Proof (Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhar/ Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disabilities Certificate (if applicable)