Defense Research and Development Organizations (DRDO) is the main authority that holds the Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) every year. It is regulated for the recruitment of non-gazetted technical, administrative, allied personnel, the assessment of DRTC Officers and Staff, and the facilitation of training for the advancement of these cadres regarding the DRDO’s Training Policy. The test is held once a year depending on the number of vacancies. Check here DRDO CEPTAM 2023 details.
All the candidates who are willing to appear in the exam must meet the eligibility for the post before applying online. Candidates are advised to carefully read the advertisement and start the application process as per the instructions to avoid rejection later.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Defense Research and Development Organizations Center for Personnel Talent Management|
|Conducting authority||Center for Personnel Talent Management of DRDO|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Vacancy||To be Announced|
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||To be announced|
|Online registration begins from||To be announced|
|Online registration ends on||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
- Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board or he/they must have passed from Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Contenders must have obtained the EQR as of the crucial date of eligibility for the posts they wish to apply for.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence they must not apply.
- A candidate must have passed class 10th for the post of Technician ‘A’.
- The eligibility for STA ‘B’ is an undergraduate degree in a science discipline.
- For the post of STA ‘B’ and Technician ‘A’, the age of the candidate must be between 18 and 28 years.
- For A&A Cadre posts, the age of the applicant should be 18 to 27 years.
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 and 25 years for the post of MTS.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Application Process
- All the contenders are urged to visit the official website – https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website of DRDO, you will find the CEPTAM Notification link.
- Click on the link and start filling the online application form to take part in the exam.
- Select the post you are willing to apply for and fill in all your details as asked in the same.
- Upload all the documents required in the application form.
- Submit the necessary amount of application fee through debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
- Submit the form, download it and get a few prints out for the exam.
Note: Those candidates who wish to apply for multiple positions can do the same on the basis of their qualifications. However, such candidates must complete a separate application form for each position. Candidates, on the other hand, will not have to repeat the registration process; they can use their previous registration credentials to fill the second application form.
|General and OBC||INR 100/-|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ ESM||Exempted|
- The Exam Pattern is set by the Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) for the posts of Tech A, A&A, and MTS.
- All the exams involve two tiers.
- The exam pattern varies according to tiers and posts.
- The exam will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (Online) mode.
- Question papers will have all MCQs containing 1 mark for each question.
- The exam doesn’t hold any negative marking.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Selection Process
The selection process mainly involves 3 stages i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II, and Document Verification as described in the DRDO’s official notification online. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer or un-attempted question in any of the exam stages. The medium for the examination will only be in Hindi and English language.
Tier – I
DRDO CEPTAM Tier-I is the initial stage and entry-level screening test. The marks of Tier-I (Computer Based Test) may be normalized as per requirement. The candidates who will obtain the minimum cutoff marks or above will be shortlisted to appear for the Tier-II exam.
The ratio of the selected participants may vary depending on the number of posts, vacancies and the number of applicants. Those qualified candidates of Tier-II will be called for the last stage of the selection i.e. Document verification.
The Document Verification of Tier II qualified participants will be done at the time of joining by the concerned Establishment/ Laboratory. At this stage, if any candidate fails to show original or proper documents, shall be disqualified forthwith.
- Delhi NCR
- Port Blair