To celebrate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth, Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was founded on November 24, 1969, in Amritsar, India. The UGC has awarded Guru Nanak Dev University the highest rank of University with Potential for Excellence. The Guru Nanak Dev University campus is 500 acres (2 km) in size and is located near the town of Kot Khalsa.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is accepting applications from qualified individuals for admission to different undergraduate and graduate programs. Various courses have different entrance requirements. Admissions to GNDU 2023 will be held shortly. Applicants will be admitted to all courses based on their performance in the university’s entrance exam. Read the post here to learn more about Guru Nanak Dev University Admission 2023.
GNDU Application Form 2023: Highlights
|University Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Criteria of Admission||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Entrance Name||B.Tech. :JEE MAIN|
|B.Arch. : NATA|
GNDU Admission 2023 Important Dates
Applicants may refer to the table beneath to see the probable dates for the Guru Nanak Dev University Examination:
|Course||Application Starting||Application Ending|
|Economics, B.Sc Hons. B.Com Hons.||June 2023||To be updated|
|B.A Hons. Journalism & Mass Communication, B.Sc Agriculture, B.A Hons. Social Sciences, B.Sc Medical Lab Technology, B.Sc Hons. Botany.||June 2023||To be updated|
|M.Sc Biotechnology, M.A Education, M.Ed, M.Sc Applied Chemistry, M.A English, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Food Technology, M.A Russian, M.Com, M.Sc Physics, M.Sc Sports Nutrition, M.A Philosophy, M.A History, M.A Hindi, B. Library, and Information Science, M.Sc Environmental Science, M.Sc Human Genetics, M.Sc Botany, M.A Political Science, M. Library and Information Science, MPA (Music Vocal), M.Sc Mathematics, MPA(Music Instrumental, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, M.A Sanskrit, M.A Psychology, M.A Sociology, M.Sc Zoology M.A Persian,||June 2023||To be updated|
GNDU Application Form 2023
The following procedures must be followed while filling out the GNDU Admission 2023 Application form:
- The candidate must first go to the GNDU website, Click Here.
- Select ‘ADMISSIONS’ from the drop-down menu.
- After that, go to the GNDU Admission 2023 website.
- Choose a department and a course that is of your interest.
- Fill in personal information such as name, father’s name, residence, and so on.
- The applicant will get an ID and password through SMS or email.
- The applicant now has a login user ID and password. Candidates must complete the form and give a few extra information.
- Before submitting, double-check that all of the information is accurate.
- Upload a current passport picture in the required format (the photo must be in jpg format and the file size must be less than 30KB).
- Make a bank challan payment or deposit the payment online through the State Bank of India.
- Select “Submit”.
- Print the registration form once you’ve submitted it, for future reference.
Candidates may get all knowledge regarding Guru Nanak Dev University Admissions Criteria 2023 for various departments here:
- B.Tech.: The applicant should have received a minimum of 50% in aggregate or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and English in the 12th grade.
- Bachelor of Scientific (Honors): Applicant should have completed the 12th grade with a minimum of 40% in the science subject or an equivalent examination.
- B.Com/BBA: Applicants should have completed their 12th-grade exams with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate or an equivalent examination.
- Bachelor of Arts (Pass Course): Applicant should have received 50 percent in aggregate and 50 percent in Punjabi subject in their 12th exams or any other comparable examination accepted by this institution.
- Information Science & Bachelor of Library: Applicants must have completed a B.Sc., B.A., B.Com, or M.A., M.Com, M.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks or an equivalent examination.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.): Applicants must have a minimum of 50% in their bachelor’s degree and/or a master’s degree in science, social science, or humanities, or a bachelor’s degree in technology or engineering with a specialization in science and maths with a minimum of 55%, or any other qualification equivalent thereto, to be considered for B.Ed admission.
- M.Tech.: The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in the relevant area or an equivalent examination.
- MA/M.Com: Applicant must have obtained a B.Sc. degree (10+2+3 method) with the relevant topic as one of the optional courses and a minimum of 50 percent marks from GNDU or any other examination recognized by the University as equal thereto.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.): Applicants must have received a minimum of 50% or an equivalent grade in the following undergraduate courses: B.El.Ed., B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., D.El.Ed (with minimum 50 percent marks in each).
|B.Ed Admission||Punjab SET Application Form|
Applicants enrolling for the above-mentioned courses should deposit an application fee of Rs.1, 200/-. The reserved category (SC / ST) application fee for GNDU Admission 2023 is Rs.600/-. Applicants seeking for B.Tech courses should pay a counseling cost of Rs.2, 000/-. Payment of the application fee should be made through the online platform.
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Defense Personnel and their wards(Daughters, Sons, & Spouses)||2|
Documents Required GNDU Admission
- Matriculation or similar examination certificate attesting of date of birth;
- A comprehensive mark sheet from the qualifying test.
- A letter of recommendation from the principal of the previous institution or school attended;
- Two current passport-size photos, certified by the Principal of the College/School last attended/gazetted officer. The glue should be used to adhere photographs to the Form (Kindly don’t use staple pins).
- If necessary, a reservation certificate.
- A copy of your residence certificate, if necessary.