IISER Admission 2024: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) is a very well known institution in India for education and research. It conducts an entrance exam every year for the candidates who seek admission to the dual degree program BS- MS. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research regulates this entrance exam in seven cities of India. The main bodies that direct this exam are JEE, SCB, KVPY channels.
Qualifying candidates will be granted admission in various IISERs based in Mohali, Tirupati, Berhampur, Bhopal, Pune, Kolkata and Thiruvananthapuram. In this article you will be seeing each and every detail about IISER 2024 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Results/ Merit List, Exam Centers.
IISER Admission 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||IISER Admission 2024|
|Organizing Authority||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research|
|Application form status||Releasing Soon|
|Exam level||National level|
|Admission in||Dual degree BS-MS program|
|Exam mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
IISER Admission 2024 Important Dates
For SCB (Aptitude Test Channel)
|Opening of online application form||3rd week of March 2024|
|The deadline to submit the application form||4th week of April 2024|
|Admit card issue date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit 12th marks and category certificate||3rd week of May 2024|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2024|
|Answer key release date||1st week of June 2024|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2024|
|Counseling session||3rd week of June 2024|
For KVPY Channel
|Availability of online application form||4th week of April 2024|
|The deadline to submit the form||4th week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit 12th marks and category certificate||1st week of June 2024|
|1st round of seat allotment||June/ July 2024|
For JEE Advanced Channel
|The online application form commences from||1st week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of June 2024|
|Due date to submit 12th marks and category certificate||2nd week of June 2024|
|1st round of seat allotment||2nd week of June 2024|
Nationality: All the candidates of Indian, PIO & OCI applicants are eligible to apply for this exam.
- In order to be eligible for the exam, one must pass the 10+2 examination and for this candidates should hold a certification in the science background.
- It is necessary to secure equal above the cut-off percentage within the concerned board of education.
- There will be a 5% relaxation for qualifying marks for the PwD & OBC-NC category.
- For the candidates of KM/ SC/ ST, the qualifying marks will be 55%.
- An applier must possess a KVPY scholarship.
- Entrant needs to clear the JEE Advanced exam and obtain a rank within 10000 in Common Rank List.
- Relaxation will only be able to the candidates of the SC/ ST/ OBC-NC/ PwD category only if they produce valid rank and category certificates.
IISER Admission 2024 Application form
- Applicants can collect the IISER Application form only from online mode i.e. by visiting the official portal of IISER- www.iiseradmission.in.
- Candidates should note that the application form will only be accessible to eligible participants only, so candidates must satisfy their eligibility before registering for IISER.
- Candidates should submit the application form within the specified time and date only.
- All the details must be authentic in the application form as mentioned in the certificates, and mark sheets only.
- Moreover, candidates must read the complete guidelines on the website regarding the application form before filling it.
- We urge the candidates to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt secure for future references.
Online payment gateways such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. will be available to make the payment of the application fee.
|SC/ ST/ Kashmiri Migrants (KM)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Other categories||Rs. 2000/-|
The exam pattern details for the IISER 2024 are given in the section below:
- Mode of Exam: There will be only an offline mode for IISER 2024.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be having objective-based questions.
- Exam Duration: The total duration of the test will be 3 hours.
- No. of Questions: A total no. of 15 questions will be asked from each section in the question paper.
- Total Marks: 180 marks
- Subjects in Exam: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects.
|Sections||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks|
Result/ Merit List
IISER Result/ Merit List 2024 will tentatively be available from August 2024 by online mode. Participants will view their results by entering their roll number & registration id. Contenders securing higher marks and qualifying the cut-off percentage will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit list released for selected candidates.
Based on JEE Main, IISER, and KVPY the candidates will be enrolled in IISER in the desired program. After that, they can register for seat allotment, once the result is declared. The seat allocation will be done considering the candidate’s merit secured in the exam.
|MA Admission Form||TIFR GS 2024 Application Form|