The Indian Navy issues the recruitment notification for positions in the Academic Department and the Administrative and Technical Division. Applicants interested in applying for the Indian Navy Technical Entry Scheme 2023 may visit the official website and get the notice, after which they should enroll for Indian Navy Vacancies 2023 available. It should be mentioned that students who have completed 12th grade PCM and have taken the JEE (Main) -2023 (for B.E/ B. Tech) examination are qualified to participate. The NTA would release an invite for the Service Selection Board (SSB) based on the JEE (Main) – 2023 All India Rank (AIR).
Indian Navy Technical Entry 2023: Time Schedule
|Release of Recruitment Notification||1st week of September 2023|
|Opening of Registration Form||1st week of October 2023|
|Closing of Registration Form||3rd week of October 2023|
|SSB Interview List||November 2023|
Indian Navy Technical Entry 2023: Qualifications
- To enroll for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023, applicants must be born between 02.07.2003 and 01.01.2006 (Inclusionary).
- The applicant has to be a citizen of India.
- The applicant has to be unmarried.
- Only male applicants can apply for this job vacancy.
Applicants must have completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its similar exams from any Board with a minimum of 70% cumulative grades in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and a minimum of 50% grades in English (either class 10 or 12). Indian Navy 2023 invites individuals who have taken the JEE (Main) – 2023 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam to enroll.
Indian Navy Technical Entry 2023: Selection Process
Listed applicants will be notified of their appointment for the SSB interview by e-mail or SMS, as indicated on their registration form. It is recommended that applicants do not alter their phone number or email address until the evaluation process is completed. Applicants who have been approved for admission must pass a medical test.
Medicals: SSB-approved applicants must pass a physical assessment before being admitted. In no condition is it allowed to alter medical hospitals or centers. All SSB-recommended applicants shall be subjected to medical examinations in accordance with current rules. Medical standards are not being lowered for any reason. The Indian Navy’s webpage, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, has medical requirements and processes. Applicants with domicile in certain areas are eligible for height relaxations, specifications of which may be found on the Indian Navy webpage www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.The Indian Navy’s webpage, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, also has specific guidelines for the tattoo.
Merit list: According to SSB results, distinct merit rankings for Academic Department and Administrative & Technical Department (in combination) will be produced. Applicants that pass the medical test will be hired based on the number of openings in the relevant department.
Procedure for Applying
- Navigate to the Indian Navy’s official webpage.
- Upon this Main page, go to the “Current Happenings” category.
- Look for and click “Online registration portal for 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Jan 2023 Batch)”
- Upon the screen, select “Apply Online.”
- Fill out the registration and hit the “Submit” option.
- To save time in advance, download the online application.
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Navik 2023|
Indian Navy Technical Entry 2023: Training
- Approved applicants will be admitted as Cadets for a four-year B. Tech program in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electronics & Communication Engineering, as required by the Navy. The Jawaharlal Nehru University will grant a B. Tech degree upon finishing the program (JNU). New recruits will be distributed between the Administrative and Technical Department (Engineering and Electrical) in accordance with current policy.
- The Indian Navy will cover the full cost of instruction, comprising books and research materials. The new recruits will also be outfitted with proper uniforms and belongings.
- An applicant must complete just one form.
- Applicants may register for either Department (a) or (b) or both (both).
- Applicants for the SSB shall be selected depending on the JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020 and choice.
- Even if you’re not selected for your first choice department, you may be assessed for an alternate department if a vacant spot in the SSB intakes of that department is available.
- Once a Department has been selected, the next phases of the recruitment process (SSB, medical, and Merit List) will be only for that Department.
- An applicant who has chosen just one department would never be evaluated for the other department, even if he is qualified.