The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) is the administrating department that manages. Interested and eligible students who apply for Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing will be admitted only to the state of Jammu and Kashmir; they will not be enrolled in any other state colleges. The admission form for the academic year 2023 will be released soon and the notification for the same will be published on the official website of JKBOPEE. Candidates who submit the form on or before the due date will only be allowed to take part in the admission procedure. The admission process of Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing 2023 is regulated every year at the university level.
Eligible and qualified candidates will be admitted to private and public nursing institutions affiliated with the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE).
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing|
|Full form||Jammu and Kashmir Master of Science|
|Type of Exam||Postgraduate level|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Jammu and Kashmir Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release date||4th week of June 2023|
|Application form submission date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Provisional merit list release||1st week of August 2023|
|Selection list display||2nd week of September 2023|
|Counselling commencement||2nd week of October 2023|
- The age of students must be at least 22 years old in order to be eligible.
- General category students need to acquire at least 55% in the qualifying examination. Students from the reserved category will have to obtain a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Reserved category students will have to gain a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exams in order to be eligible for M.Sc. Nursing programs.
- Physics, chemistry, biology, and English should be the compulsory subjects in class 12th exams.
Jammu and Kashmir M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Process
- All the interested students need to fill up and submit the application form fill by a person to appear for the admission procedure.
- Applicants need to complete the registration by entering some personal basic details like their name, date of birth, contact number, address, email ID, etc.
- They need to fill out the application form as per the important instructions mentioned on the official website.
- Everyone should go through all the important guidelines mentioned on the official website.
- After checking the instructions properly applicants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the competent authority.
- All the appliers should keep ready all their important documents and certificates along with them.
- The information provided in the application form should be accurate and authentic.
- After the filling process, candidates need to upload scanned images of passport size photographs and signatures as per the specifications mentioned in the application form.
- Then, take a printout of the duly filled application form in order to submit it.
- After taking out the print, applicants need to make the payment of the application fee and then submit the duly filled Application Form to the official authorities.
- Each category student has to pay Rs. 1200/- as the application fee.
- It needs to be deposited in offline mode only.
- Applicants have to submit it in the form of a Demand Draft that needs to be drawn in favor of the Director, College Development Council, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- It must be noted that one has to pay the application fee before the due date to complete the application.
Attach the application fee along with the completely filled Application Form and attested copies of necessary certificates and documents.
- Lastly, send the documents/ certificates along with the application form and application fee by speed post to the principal of the concerned nursing college in Jammu and Kashmir by a person or speed post.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- B.Sc. Nursing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
The merit list for all candidates who have participated in the admission procedure will be released on the institute’s official website by the administration department. Contenders must go to the website i.e. www.jkbopee.gov.in to view the merit list. Through a merit lists, participants will be able to view their names.
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023||Jammu University Admission 2023|
After the publishment of the merit list, candidates need to open the prescribed link and fill out the counseling registration form in order to participate in the counselling session. Following that, they have to select the option along with their desired options and fill out their choices during the counselling round.
Moreover, candidates are required to download a seat allowance letter from the respective university’s portal following the counselling session. After the allotment of seats to the qualified candidates, they must report to the assigned college with all required credentials and documents.