Jharkhand Polytechnic also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state-level entrance test that is regulated every year by JCECE Board. Through Jharkhand Polytechnic admission, candidates will be offered admission into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand State. Admission will be offered to various engineering and non-engineering courses. The application process of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 will begin in the month of May 2023. Through this article, candidates can get all the important information related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2023 for example important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, results, etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Polytechnic|
|Organizing Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Application form status||To be released|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Admission to||Polytechnic courses|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Important dates
|Online registration begins||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of June 2023|
|Admit card release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Answer key release date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July 2023|
|Counseling begins from||4th week of July 2023|
- Only citizens of India can apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic.
- He/she must contain a domicile of Jharkhand state.
- The age of the applicant must be between 17 – 20 years only.
- Those candidates who have cleared class 10th with 35% marks from any recognized educational board are eligible to apply.
- Meanwhile, candidates who are appearing in class 10th or waiting for results are also eligible to apply too.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application form
- Candidates can obtain and fill the application form online mode.
- The application form will be available in the month of May 2023 and can be submitted till the last week of June 2023.
- Applicants are required to register with their valid mobile number, email id, and other required details. They need to register online, fill the application form, upload scanned images and documents, make application fee payments, and take out the print of the application form.
- Therefore, Applicants must upload the necessary documents as prescribed in the application form.
- All the applicants have to pay the application charges through online mode only. The payment options comprise debit cards, credit cards, or internet banking. The application fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates are advised to review the application form before submitting it.
Documents required while filling the application form
- 10th/ 12th certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Email ID
- Valid phone number
- Fee receipt
- Id proof (if required)
|General Category/ OBC||INR 650/-|
|SC/ ST category/ Female candidates||INR 325/-|
- The total timing to complete the exam will be 150 minutes.
- The exam will be held in English and Hindi language.
- The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be total of 150 questions in the paper comprising 150 marks.
- There will be negative marking too i.e. a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer will be there in the paper.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Answer Key
The authority of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 will release the result after few days from the completion of the examination. Candidates will be able to download the answer key in a pdf format. The answer key will be available from the 2nd week of July 2023.
The answer key will include all the correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. With the help of the answer key candidates can predict their scores before the declaration of the result.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Result
JCECEB will declare the result for each and every candidate who appeared in the exam. Such candidates will be able to check the result after a few weeks from the completion of the examination. On the basis of the final answer key, the authority will prepare the result for every candidate who participated in the exam. It can be downloaded from the third week of July 2023.
It must be noted that the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2023 will be released online mode only. Candidates can download their results by login into the website of the authority. Moreover, candidates are suggested to keep their results safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
|Bihar Polytechnic Admission||Diploma Courses in Agriculture|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Counseling
The counseling procedure will be organized for every shortlisted candidate in the entrance examination. It is expected to start from the fourth week of July 2023.
The Jharkhand Polytechnic counseling/ seat allotment process will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of the availability of seats and other factors. For the allotment of seats, the candidate’s rank in the merit list will be considered.