NEST Scholarship 2023: The student Unity Foundation of India has sponsored the Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST). NEST is responsible for organizing Junior and Senior level exams. It also awards scholarships accordingly. In order to apply for the test, candidates will also have to pay the requisite exam fees and avail various scholarship facilities.
Consequently, the application for the same will also be available online on the official portal of NEST (Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test) i.e. www.nest.net.in. It is imposed under the Student Unity Foundation of India. The Shrimanji Events Management Center India (SEMCI) controls the examination and scholarship of NEST. All the important information such as NEST eligibility, important documents, fee schedule is available in the post below. Go through the complete article below in order to know more about NEST Scholarship 2023.
NEST Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of Scholarship||NEST Scholarship 2023|
|Full-Form||Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test|
|Provided by||Student Unity Foundation of India|
|Scholarship Department||Shrimanji Events Management Center India (SEMCI)|
|Scholarship For||Indian Students|
|Based On||NEST Exam Test|
|Objective||Providing Certificate & Reward|
NEST Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||April 2023|
|Online application starting date||May 2023|
|Last date of submission of the application||Last week of December 2023|
|Due date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 100||January 2024|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 200||January 2024|
|Admit card issue date||January 2024|
|Exam date||Last week of January 2024|
|Result announcement||Updated Soon|
|Selection list display||Updated Soon|
|Award & certificate distribution||Till March 2023|
Scholarship Test Group Wise Courses
NEST Scholarship Junior Level Exam Courses (1st & 2nd):
- For Junior Level 1st – Class 9th & Class 10th
- For Junior Level 2nd – Class 11th & Class 12th
NEST Scholarship Senior Level Exam Courses (1st & 2nd):
- Comp/IT/ Elect/ Elex Elex & other related Courses in Group A.
- Mech/ Marine/ Aeronaut/ Prod/ Auto & related Courses in Group B.
- Civil, Construction & related Courses in Group C.
- All Medical Sciences & related Courses in Group D.
NEST Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for NEST Junior Scholarship, below mentioned eligibility conditions are applicable:
- NEST Junior I – Students who are currently studying or going to pass out from the 9th or 10th class are eligible.
- NEST Junior II – Those who are currently studying or soon passing their class 11th or class 12th are eligible to apply.
For NEST Senior Scholarship, the eligibility requirements are:
- NEST Senior I – Students currently studying in the 1st and 2nd-year degree courses in engineering/ B.Sc./ BCA/ BDS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ MBBS are eligible. Those who are in their final year in Diploma in engineering are eligible to apply too. Students must have pursued the science stream in class 12th.
- NEST Senior I – Students who are presently studying in the 3rd and 4th-year degree courses in engineering/ BCA/ BDS/ BUMS/ BAMS/ MBBS/ B.Sc (Computer science and IT fields) are eligible to apply too.
NEST Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The application procedure for NEST Scholarship 2033 is very easy. Candidates just need to follow the provided guidelines and instructions and guidelines carefully apply them. The step-wise details are mentioned below:
- The first and foremost step is to visit the official website of the NEST to access the application form i.e. www.nest.net.in.
- Download the application form from the official website and get its hard copy.
- Start entering or writing your details required in the application form correctly.
- Paste/ Attach your recent passport size photo in the space provided.
- Also, attach your documents as asked in the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application fee in the form of a Demand Draft, that needs to be drawn in favor of SEMCI India, payable in Mumbai, India.
- Attach the application form and Demand Draft together and post it to the SEMCI India, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Important Documents to be Submitted:
- Passport Size Photo
- PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter Card
- Previous Year Marksheet.
- Board Exam Marksheet
- Graduation/ Postgraduation/ University Marksheet
|NEST Junior I||1st rank holder- INR 40,000/-||Next 10 selected candidates- INR 25,000|
|NEST Junior II||1st rank holder- INR 50,000/-||Next 10 selected candidates- INR 30,000|
|NEST Senior I||1st rank holder- INR 75,000/-||Next 10 selected candidates- INR 35,000|
|NEST Senior II||1st rank holder- INR 1,00,000||Next 10 selected candidates- INR 40,000|
The NEST Scholarship Result will only be published after the NEST Exam is commenced successfully. Applicants will have to check the NEST Exam Result and then apply for the next level of the exam before the given due date. The candidates having their names in the list will be eligible to receive the scholarship rewards and top selected students will also be granted the NEST Exam Pass Certificate.
|NTSE Exam 2023||Jio Scholarship 2023|
Terms and Conditions
- The NEST is usually organized on the last Sunday annually.
- The exam is carried out in around 65 cities of India.
- All the students who obtain more than 40% in the written exam will get certificates of appreciation.
- The syllabus and exam pattern of NEST is very close to other national-level entrance exams like GATE/ CET etc.
- The exam will only hold multiple-choice questions.
- The exam shall have a total number of 200 questions with 200 marks for a duration of 2 hours.
- Participants will receive grades from A to C.
- Schools, universities, or colleges that like to separately send groups of applications need to collect an extra processing fee of INR 25 per applicant/ per head.
- Individual candidates will receive the admit card via their e-mail ID. Admit Cards will be dispatched a week before the exam dates.
- Results are usually announced in the first week of April every year on the official website of NEST.