REET stands for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers which is a state-level examination organized once a year. Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is responsible for organizing this exam every year. Candidates, who are interested in the field of teaching and seeking their career in the same, can apply for REET. The REET will be organized for two papers: Paper 1 for primary level teachers and Paper 2 for upper primary level teachers. Primary Level teachers will teach classes 1st to 5th whereas; Upper Primary Level teachers will teach classes 6th to 10th. Eligible candidates will be selected as teachers for primary and upper primary classes in the government/ private schools of Rajasthan state. Therefore candidates must apply for this recruitment after checking their eligibility norms. Those applicants who need to gather the complete details of REET 2023 must check out this post below.
REET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)|
|Conducting body||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Based Test|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of the exam||Pen & Paper mode|
REET 2023 Important Dates
|Official Notification release date||1st week of January 2023|
|Application form release date||2nd week of January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date to make the fee payment||3rd week of February 2023|
|Application form correction starts||3rd week of February 2023|
|Application form correction ends||4th week of February 2023|
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Announcement of results||To be announced|
Academic Requirement for Primary Teacher:
- A candidate should have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and they should have also done 2-year D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education). Aspirants who are currently in their final year of D.EL.ED course will be eligible to apply for the examination too.
- It is necessary to obtain at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary and completed a 4-year B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education).
- Apart from this, the authorities also require a 2-year Diploma in Special Education and acquired at least 50% marks aggregate in the Senior Secondary examination.
- Aspirants who are studying in Undergraduate courses and have pursued a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El.Ed are also eligible to apply for the examination.
Academic Requirement for Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6 to 8):
- A graduation degree is necessary as well as a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education too.
- Those candidates who have passed their graduation degree along with 1-year of B.Ed course are also eligible to apply for REET.
- It is necessary for the candidates to pass class 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate along with 4-year (B.EL.Ed) Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Aspirants need to pass class 12th or Senior Secondary Examination with at least 50% aggregate marks and also hold a 4-year bachelor’s degree in B.A. Ed./ BA/ B.Sc. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. are also eligible to apply for REET.
REET 2023 Application Form
- Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan will release the application form on its official website.
- Applicants need to submit the registration forms before the due date.
- To fill the form aspirants need to first register themselves on the official site and then log in using the credentials.
- Candidates have to enter their personal, qualification details, contact details, and other details in the REET application form.
- They must upload any documents if asked in the application form.
- After that pay, the requisite application fee by Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc., and do not forget to download the payment receipt.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II|
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 500/-||INR 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||INR 250/-||INR 500/-|
- Duration of examination – 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Maximum marks: 150 marks
- Marking Scheme: +1 for each correct answer and Negative marking is not applicable in REET Exam.
Paper 1 (Primary Level)
|Child development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper 2 (Upper Primary Level)
|Child development and Pedagogy||30||30|
- Sawai Madhopur
|Uniraj Revaluation Form||Rajasthan Patwari Exam|
REET 2023 Result
The result of the Rajasthan REET will be announced on the official web portal of conducting board i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. Candidates can download the result after providing their login credentials i.e. roll number and date of birth. In the result, participants will see their name, category, total marks in each subject, overall marks, etc. See the table below to know the minimum qualifying marks for REET:
|Category||The qualifying cut-off (out of 150)||Qualifying marks (out of 150)|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Who is responsible for conducting REET?
Ans. Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan conducts this test.
Question: What is the date of online registration for REET?
Ans. The online registrations start in the month of January 2023.
Question: What is the official website of the conducting board?
Ans. The official website is www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Question: What is the application form fee for general category candidates?
Ans. General Category candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- for Paper I and Rs. 800/- for Paper II.
1 thought on “REET 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern”
Is online b.ed degree eligible for reet?