The admission process for the B.Ed course at Gujarat University will be organized by the Gujarat University itself. Through this admission procedure, admission will be provided to a 2-year regular B.Ed program in Gujarat state. Those candidates who wish to take admission in the B.Ed program in Gujarat state should submit the application form before the last date. GU (Gujarat University) came into existence in the year 1949 and is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The University offers various courses in Science and Technology, Management, Humanities, etc. It is an allied university at the UG level and PG level. Those candidates, who are searching for necessary information regarding Gujarat University B.Ed 2023, can read this full post below.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Gujarat University B.Ed Admission|
|Full form||Gujarat University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam conducting authority||Gujarat University|
|Admission into||2 years regular B.Ed course|
Gujarat University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Application form releases||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Document verification||1st week of August 2023|
|Provisional list display||1st week of August 2023|
|Reporting of discrepancy in merit to the admission office||1st week of August 2023|
|Final merit list and first allotment round||1st week of August 2023|
|Deposition of fees at the bank||2nd week of August 2023|
|Reporting at college with original documents/ certificates/ bank fee receipt||2nd week of August 2023|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Beginning of the academic session||2nd week of August 2023|
|2nd online and offline round|
|Submission of form at respective colleges||2nd week of August 2023|
|Announcement of merit list and admission||3rd week of August 2023|
|Deposition of fees at respective college||3rd week of August 2023|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round||3rd week of August 2023|
|Re beginning of application process in case of more vacant seats||4th week of August 2023|
|Merit list display at the institute||4th week of August 2023|
|Submission of fees||4th week of August 2023|
The eligibility criteria that are required to be fulfilled in order to apply for B.Ed admission 2023 are given below:
- Candidates must have passed class 10th from an established board/Institution with passing marks.
- The participants should be Indian Nationals.
- Those candidates who have completed graduation, post-graduation, or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) from some known university.
- There is no age limit set by Gujarat University for admission to the B.Ed program.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2023 Application Process
- Before applying, applicants need to confirm their eligibility and visit the official website at Gujarat University.
- Applicants have to download the Application Form and prospectus from the website only.
- Candidates must check all the instructions mentioned in the brochure before beginning the filling up of the Application Form.
- In the Application Form, applicants have to provide necessary details in the form for instance educational details, personal detail, course-related details, communicational details, and further details.
- Participants have to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given format and size as mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Do not forget to take out multiple prints of the application form.
The complete details of the application fee are given below:
Application fee payment is a vital part of the application process. Therefore, candidates are notified to pay the application fee before the end date.
|General candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved candidates||Rs. 275/-|
Gujarat University B.Ed 2023 Choice Filling
Participant has to fill the college of their preference. Candidates will be given options to fill college choice as college type, city wise, medium & shift wise.
Once the submission of documents verification is completed, each candidate has to log in to the official portal & check their Merit and rank as per schedule.
Documents Needed At The Time Of Admission
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/ High School Certificate/ Equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate) Certificate/ Equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a college/ university.
- Mark Sheet of 10th/ High School Certificate OR Equivalent.
- Mark sheets of 12th (Intermediate) Certificate OR Equivalent.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket issued by the Controller of Examinations
- Certificate(s) in support of a state for ‘Sports Seats’.
|B.Ed Admission||M.Ed Admission|
Gujarat University B.Ed 2023 Result
The Result will be displayed on the official website of Gujarat University i.e. www.gujaratuniversity.org.in. The result will be declared most probably in August 2023. The result will show the marks found by the contenders in the entrance examination. At the time of admission, applicants have to produce a printed copy of the result, consequently, they are told to keep it safe till the admission process. Candidates will not receive the result in hand; it will be made available via online means only.
Candidates who have applied online for admission need to reach the official website of Gujarat University and enter their correct roll number and date of birth. These particulars are very essential to check the results. Based on the results, candidates will be granted admission to the B.Ed program at Gujarat University.